WBA is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our growing Global InfoSec team within WBA. This is a permanent role with the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home or in our vibrant Boots head office in Nottingham.
As a global company, WBA has a Global Information Security department that spans multiple countries, offering multiple security services to the various divisions and departments. The Security Service Delivery Manager is to be responsible for the relationship and services delivered to WBA’s International Divisions, working closely with the WBA US counterpart as well as other internal departments, the security services delivery manager will act as the intelligent broker for international security services.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating requests for security services from across WBA’s International divisions.
- Liaising with service delivery partners to ensure service deliverables meet our client requirements.
- Developing internal processes which drive efficiency within the function.
- Deliver key performance metrics that facilitate demand management and capacity planning for security services.
- Support resource and financial planning processes through the delivery of data driven demand forecasting models.
- You will be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, managing requirements and supporting the customers experience interacting with Information Security.
- Communication is one of your strengths, having the ability to work with a mixture of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experienced working in and/or with IT service operations and finance teams.
- You will be process driven, having the ability to analyse and deliver improvements to existing ways of working.
- General knowledge of security technologies and processes such as Firewalls, VPN (Virtual Private Network), Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration/Application Security Testing, Third Party Risk Management, Incident Response and Training & Awareness.
About our team – Information Security within WBA
WBA is the world’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, approaching 10,000 stores in the US and thousands more internationally, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
Information Security is a cross divisional organization of Walgreens Boots Alliance that supports WBA’s International Divisions (Walgreens, Boots UK, Global Brands, International Retail etc) with their security needs.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to join the team, who can help to drive forward the security roadmap, support business units to ensure they are taking a security-first approach, and to ensure our business is protected.
You will be part of a conscientious, efficient, sociable team, and as a key member of Information Security, you will be a key part of the organisations continued future success.
- We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you (All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility)
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions