MarTech Customer Journey Specialist
Sitting within the Customer Experience Proposition Team, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering value utilising the Adobe stack. Plus implementing new marketing technologies enlisted to support the optimised customer experience. You will be an intrinsic stakeholder in building out the marketing technology roadmap for future customer journeys and opportunities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver the best customer experience whilst driving real commercial results. It’s a busy role that requires a customer focused mind-set, strong communication skills, attention to detail and great organisational skills.
• Participate in cross-functional meetings and be aware of business goals and priorities
• Manage omnichannel first party data campaigns to provide an excellent experience for our customers
• Report on MarTech use case performance, analyse results and implement effective campaign improvements
• Review and assess commercial/customer impact and define opportunities for new or optimised customer journeys
• Support and aid the transformation from linear propositions to lifecycle propositions
• Plan and maintain a monthly internal newsletter sharing latest implementations and results
• Be a creative individual with a customer-first mind set and a passion for driving change
• Experience working with the Adobe stack and implementing multichannel and omnichannel campaigns
• Demonstrate experience and/or an understanding of creating connected customer journeys in a Campaign Management Platform and be familiar with data system concepts
• Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with solid organisational skills and will be able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on track and to time
• Possess strong communication skills and an analytical mind-set
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions