Layout Design Assistant
This position is a vital role for the business; creating the Store Layouts for all commercial & customer activity. Particularly, drawing Layouts in AutoCAD & Intactix to support Category initiatives and Seasonal changes.
• Deliver to time and quality, AutoCAD & Intactix Layouts for all Commercial & Customer Activity
• Make micro space decisions using appropriate tools
• Ensure all layouts conform to the appropriate principles, template and adjacencies guidance
• Maintain quality standards for layout delivery to stakeholders
• Manage personal time to effectively deliver to agreed time and quality standards
A bit about you:
• AutoCAD and/or Intactix proficient – A proven background knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Intactix is preferred as these are the key tools used in the role.
• Have excellent concern for order and quality
• Be a strong team player
• Be able to work flexibly and adapt to change
• Good numeracy & analytical skills with strong time management & communication skills
A bit about the team:
Work right at the heart of the business and join us on the exciting journey we’re on.
As part of Commercial services within Trading, the Layout Design team works closely with all of the business to help our customers feel good by making sure our stores are easy to navigate, with the right ranges & services organised in a way that customers like to shop, whether in a Your Local Boots Pharmacy, a Health & Beauty High Street store or a Destination Flagship store.
The Layout Design team underpins all activity that impacts on a store’s shop floor with numerous competing initiatives being consolidated into one plan for delivery and implementation by Properties.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions