Welcome to the Boots.com team – an exciting team at the heart of Boots UK’s growth plans, as more customers look to us for online help, advice and shopping inspiration, as well as of course the best Boots products, prices and offers.
As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
The eCommerce Trading Lead for Dropship is responsible for managing the onboarding and delivery of new dropship suppliers and products. Identifying suppliers and delivering new opportunities for range extension will play a key role in achieving our total Boots.com revenue, profit and market share ambitions. The role will help to develop and improve the existing dropship model enabling us to accelerate our dropship business.
About the opportunity:
• Responsible for the onboarding and delivery of the dropship pipeline
• Support the eCommerce manager for dropship in implementing the strategic direction of the new category/sub-categories online
• Work closely with the trading teams on driving performance of our existing dropship brands as well as developing the pipeline for new opportunities
• Work with the wider eCommerce teams to optimise new categories and brands
• Hold new suppliers accountable for delivery of dropship KPI’s
• Managing multiple stakeholders across varying functions both internally and externally
• Delivery of new category revenue and profit targets
• Manage relationship with our Dropship partner
• Help manage Vendor and Item set-up for dropship categories
• Support with reporting and gaining insights for dropship
• Improving the existing dropship model to allow us to better align with competitors
• Digital and/or trading experience and able to demonstrate commercial and/or online knowledge
• Supplier and third-party relationship experience
• Able to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Takes ownership and hold others to account
• Data and insight led using analysis to develop customer and site actions
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Excellent onsite facilities, including; staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach, because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working (our Head Office is based in Nottingham).
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
*Boots has a commitment to our candidates and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We have a defined list of preferred agency partners who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles.
We do accept speculative and unsolicited CVs submitted to Boots contractors and employees by any means other than through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Boots Recruitment Team*
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions