Customer Marketing Specialist - One Health
Sitting within the Loyalty Propositions Team, you’ll be responsible for developing the marketing plan and managing the delivery of reactive health and wellness communications. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver the best customer communications whilst driving real commercial results. It’s a busy role that requires a customer focused mind-set, strong communication skills, attention to detail and great organisation.
• Responsible for creation, ownership and delivery of the loyalty plan, whilst managing multichannel activations for health and wellness
• Working as a core squad member to collaborate with key stakeholders to create and respond to campaign briefs based on business objectives
• Review and assess commercial/customer impact to define opportunities
• Drive KPI performance, optimising customer journeys based on results to further drive objectives
• Collaborating and engaging other areas of Loyalty Propositions Team to create cross-team plans
• You will have a strong background in marketing, ideally with experience in both digital and printed communications.
• A creative individual with a customer-first mind set
• You will need to be an excellent relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders
• You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with solid organisational skills and will be able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on track and to time.
• You will possess strong communication skills and have an analytical mind-set.
• You will be flexible, happy to give something a go, and contribute to lots of different work.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions