Design Display Specialist
2 x FTC 8 Months
An exciting customer focused role at the heart of the Marketing function which brings variety and visibility to many elements of Boots UK.
Fast paced and extremely passionate, our Marketing team drive our success and keep our customers coming back for more, through inspiring and innovative communications. Promoting our latest products, delivering great offers that make our customers feel good and inspiring our colleagues.
About the opportunity
The Display specialist is responsible for ensuring that our displays and in store materials are designed to deliver the instore customer experience. Aligned to the marketing pillars, category strategies and store formats, to ensure we deliver our business and customer goals/KPI’s and targets.
• Lead and develop the instore communication brief based on the customer proposition and customer experience by format. Work with our design agencies to develop the creative response and solutions in line with the Boots visual identity.
• Creation of artwork into the print production process for delivery into stores, in accordance with timescales and budgets
• To understand our customers’ needs and what they expect to see in the future ensuring we can continue to innovate the customer experience for the future
• Manage critical paths and costs in line with project plans, managing stakeholders in line with expectations
• Responsible for the delivery of all category resets and rebuilds in line with our company and merchandising activity plan
• Work in an agile culture supporting and contributing to this way of working applying the methodology, tools and techniques
• Ability to manage and lead external agencies and brands, with experience in project management
• Calibration and cross functional working building relationships across various internal and external contacts with the ability to influence and communicate effectively
• Strong communication and stakeholder management
• Able to work at pace to deliver the business plans right first time in line with critical dates and budget
• Have a passion and understanding of the market changes and latest shopping habits and behaviours with a passion for retail
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions