Senior HR Business Partner
No7 Beauty Company is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join us at an incredibly exciting stage of our journey to become a truly global beauty business. If you are excited to make an impact, be part of a growing and talented team who really cares about its people, and you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you, this is the role for you!
About the opportunity
In this role you will be collaborating and partnering with a portfolio of Senior Executive leaders of the No7 Beauty Company, Global Sourcing and International Retail , and responsible for providing integrated HR support across the teams. Building and maintaining organisational capabilities, with a clear understanding of the various business areas and identifying and solving the specific people needs. Some key accountabilities include:
• Works in partnership with the HR Director and senior business leaders to define the 3 year people agenda. Accountable for ensuring key priorities are identified to support strategic objectives, and are in alignment with the business vision and agenda
• As a key member of the functional leadership teams, the role holder will play a key leadership role driving forward the business and change agenda
• Coaching and mentoring senior managers on a variety of key people strategies including; organisational design and development, Talent Management and Acquisition, Employee Relations and Capability.
• Coaching the leadership teams to create the optimum and empowering climate for their teams
• Partnering with Centres of Excellence to define and solve for business critical needs and programs designed to support the business
• Effective collaboration with HR colleagues across the global matrix organisation. Proactively building relationships, identifying the right teams to work with and delivering HR solutions to provide seamless and integrated HR support to leaders and their teams
• Delivers in line with relevant legal and company policy requirements and in the context of the company values
You will need to demonstrate:
• Business acumen to translate commercial business strategy into practical HR initiatives – intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate
• Gravitas and influencing skills to operate confidently and challenge at executive management level – exceptional at building trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels, with experience of partnering at Director and VP level
• Strong moral courage with resilience and tenacity
• Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
• Significant HR partnering experience with a variety of professional and corporate teams
• Strong change leadership experience - will have provided frameworks, influence and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organisation change strategies in a variety of scenarios.
• Significant past experience of engaging and influencing across senior stakeholders in an international / global business.
• CIPD (Level 5) and degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• Experience of driving employee engagement and building a winning culture with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions