Assistant Client Manager
Sitting within the Client Management team of our B-Hive Creative Studio, you’ll be responsible for supporting on a wide range of creative production projects across Boots Marketing, No7 Beauty Company, and supplier brands. You’ll help deliver marketing content across web, email, social, press and direct mail, photography, and video.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to a Client Manager or Senior Client Manager, you’ll work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, to deliver omni-channel campaigns. It’s a fast-paced role, that requires strong attention to detail, great organisation, and pro-active thinking.
• Support the wider team on day-to-day tasks such as brief acceptance, creative/ technical briefings to production and work in progress reports
• Being a key client contact and face of the team to internal and external clients
• Coordinating and delivering projects from brief through to completion on core workloads
• Using project management tools to plan and deliver projects to agreed time, cost and specification
• Assist on larger project deliveries and shoots when needed
• Previous marketing experience with a similar role, or recent graduate
• You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy and are able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on track and to time
• Naturally organised with understanding of project management principles and can easily manoeuvre to be flexible and reprioritize
• Able to manage and lead team of designers, copywriters, animators, and builders to deliver to client briefs
• Understanding or experience of any creative production process, a plus!
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions