Lead Digital Producer
We’re looking for a Digital Producer to lead our digital production team in the B-Hive, our award-winning internal creative & production agency, based in Nottingham. Working at the heart of the B-Hive you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, creating a wide range of inspiration and advice pages, including health, beauty & wellness content.
About the opportunity:
• Lead the day-to-day production work of the team across a wide range of CMS platforms, including Adobe AEM, Scala, Spirable and flashtalking
• Create a wide range of beauty, health, pharmacy and wellness assets within these systems in Boots style and tone of voice
• Take build briefs from concept to completion for a wide range of clients
• Work within different Brand styles to deliver work with the correct look and feel for each client
• Work as part of the wider team to ensure consistency of quality and deliver to deadline
• Have line management responsibility for the production team
• Support the senior team in evaluating, selecting and implementing new technology and system to continually improve the services we offer to our clients.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems and an understanding of building strong customer journeys within these platforms
• Excellent attention to detail and an eye for visual composition
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Experience working with clients to find creative solutions
• Previous technical or production experience either in an agency or in-house
• Experience leading build projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree or similar-level education or apprenticeship
• Confident using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace, changing environment with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• A desire to work within a team, giving and receiving constructive feedback and direction
• A keen interest in retail, specifically the beauty and health industry
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Shannon.Linton@boots.co.uk
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions