Copywriter, B-Hive internal creative agency
We’re looking a copywriter to join the design team in the B-Hive, our award-winning internal creative & production agency, based in Nottingham. Working at the heart of the B-Hive you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, creating a wide range of copy elements & assets from emails & web pages, through to social & campaigns for a range of digital platforms.
About the opportunity
The copywriter will work as part of the Nottingham design team to:
• Create a wide range of beauty, health, pharmacy and wellness copy in Boots style and tone of voice
• Write customer and SEO-friendly copy that is informative, engaging and supports the digital customer journey
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to deliver on brief
• Produce copy, in Boots style and tone of voice, which works with and supports UX and SEO principles
• Create and update pages within various content management systems
The ideal candidate is likely to have some or all of the following:
• Digital copywriting skills and experience of writing for email, social media and web
• Copywriting experience either in an agency or in-house
• CMS experience (such as Adobe Experience Manager)
• An understanding of UX and SEO and their application to marketing copy
• Attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills, plus flexibility
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree or similar-level education or apprenticeship
• Flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace, changing environment with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• A desire to work within a team, giving and receiving constructive feedback and direction
• A keen interest in retail, specifically the beauty and health industry
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions