The Instant Delivery Trading Lead will be responsible for trading, optimising and driving the performance of our Instant Delivery proposition to customers.
About the opportunity:
Sitting within the Boots.com team responsible for the day to day trading of our Instant Delivery proposition from Boots stores.
• Owns, drives and implements the overall Instant Delivery proposition working closely with the third-party provider and Boots Store Operations team to inspire best class store performance.
• Responsible for how the categories show up across the third-party app.
• Drive revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and growing range/inventory and awareness.
• Optimising the range, building the promotional plan and working on development initiatives to improve the customer experience and expand the offering further.
• Building relationships and working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to drive the performance of the Instant Delivery proposition across Boots channels and the third-party delivery provider.
• Responsible for legal and safe trade of the categories on a third-party platform while owning and reporting on the sales performance and KPIs
• Coming from a previous eCommerce, Category, Finance or Trading role
• Experience with same day delivery platforms or third-party delivery providers is preferable but not essential.
• Understanding of online trading levers and performance marketing.
• Confident in using data & insight to drive performance and in building and delivering plans.
• Strong internal and external stakeholder management – confident engaging, influencing and holding to account, peers, stakeholders and third parties (e.g. product suppliers and service providers)
• Confident using Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Frankie.McCallister@boots.co.uk
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions