Planning Assistant – boots.com
Welcome to the Boots.com team - an exciting team within Boots UK which is at the heart of our growth plans as more customers look to us for online help, advice and shopping inspiration, as well as of course the best Boots products, prices and offers. As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
The Planning assistant plays a key role in supporting the Planning and Events team and wider business exceed the online channel targets. The Planning Assistant is required to work with a range of teams & individuals across the business to ensure the implementation of site wide activities and the planning of the Boots.com Homepage.
• Supporting the implementation of activities (e.g. points events, Christmas campaign or sale) and new ranges to enable Boots.com delivers all of it’s stretching targets
• Managers the planning and sign off for both the Boots.com Homepage and Boots.com Offers page
• Collaborates with key stakeholders around the customer journey for events and campaigns
• Ensuring all key activities are completed on time and analysed to drive continuous improvement
• Works in collaboration with the Ecommerce trading leads to understand the impact of all activity
• You will have high attention to detail and the ability to be adaptable. Must be highly organised, enthusiastic, and resourceful and be able to make decisions in a fast paced and complex environment
• You are able to clearly communicate timelines, tasks and deadlines to all stakeholders
• You are highly proactive and the able to prioritise multiple tasks with minimum supervision
• Able to cope effectively with pressure whilst initiating and responding positively to challenging ideas and pressures
• Cross functional working, a focus on brilliant delivery and relationship building are key as you will be working with a broad set of stakeholders
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions