Do you want to transform digital channels for one of the most recognised brands in the country? Are you an expert in PPC & SEO who loves the intricacies of Search as well as the strategy? Get in touch as we are recruiting for a Digital Performance & Transformation Manager who will lead our digital performance channels with particular emphasis on Paid Search and could help us to re-platform our website in the future.
About the opportunity
The Digital Performance & Transformation Manager is a new role in our Marketing team created to deliver efficient plans that improve channel and business performance through our large-scale media agency and management of a significant budget. The role will also be the business lead for the highly technical implementation of re-platforming our website, working with numerous internal and external stakeholders and building a new team to run the new website going forward.
• Day to day ownership of the Search Channel - both Paid (PPC) and Organic (SEO) across Google and Bing with the main aim of growing eye test appointments online
• Lead the re-platforming and proposition of our new website from a business perspective including planning the transition; shaping technical solutions alongside IT for risks, influencing relevant teams, stakeholders and external parties involved in the project; building the optimum UI/UX; shaping the design of the proposition online and more.
• Lead the new website team and relevant performance channels that drive traffic to and conversion on the site
• Management of the Search team within our media agency to deliver high performance plans and optimisations with a significant budget
• Ownership of all Online and Search performance metrics. Utilising both external tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adthena) and internal reporting to improve weekly performance and in building plans
• You have experience of owning and delivering the Search channel via an agency with a significant budget. Being a subject matter expert in this area is essential.
• You have experience and confidence in analysing data and insight to drive performance and in building and delivering efficient plans. Google analytics 360 experience is a must.
• You are commercially astute and have the ability to understand business financials and how online channel performance drives this.
• You enjoy working with people – both from a line management perspective and to influence stakeholders at any level.
• You have been involved in re-platforming websites from start to finish and leading a cross functional team to deliver this
• You have experience managing a digital team including onsite and offsite channels
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why Boots Opticians
Boots Opticians is one of the leading optical chains in the UK. Our mission is to help everyone see their world vividly by helping customers to look and feel great. We are one Boots Opticians team – we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do.
We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, who are passionate about providing outstanding service and care for our customers. In return we’ll provide you with the tools and skills to be your best, along with support and development to help you progress your career with us.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion, you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions