Raw Materials Compliance Specialist
Nottingham Support Office
Full Time –Permanent
As our Raw Material Compliance Specialist, you will work in a team of technical experts and with our supplier partners, to ensure that our raw material data and governance complies with our policies, quality, safety and regulatory requirements, industry best standards and accreditations where appropriate.
About the opportunity
- You will use your scientific and technical expertise to ensure that our raw materials management and governance is performed according to standards and is up to date with global regulatory and safety requirements.
- You will proactively support the business with the assessment and implementation of actions arising from legislative changes or raw material issues and highlighting any potential risks to the business
- You will work with a cross functional team including our safety and regulatory teams to maintain, review and approve new and existing raw materials and chemicals in our IT systems for cosmetic and OTC products
- You will build and hold strong relationships with our raw material suppliers and manufacturing partners to ensure data is accurate and maintained
- You will have experience of raw materials and chemicals used within the skincare category and an understanding of the data that we must hold for those materials
- You will have an excellent attention to detail and will be confident using new IT systems and data bases
- You will be confident in approaching and working with both external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- You will be able to use your technical expertise to help interpret the impact of any legislative or raw material changes
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions