Join our team as a Senior Digital Product Manager, defining and leading the delivery of a substantial part of the Boots Digital product vision, strategic roadmap and development agenda. This role focuses on the introduction of new Digital Products to drive growth.
Hybrid working means you’ll have scope for flexibility in your working pattern and location – and you’ll meet with your team and colleagues in Nottingham from time to time.
About the opportunity:
Boots is actively growing its digital business and capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a digital-first team with a wide remit, working on high priority initiatives with significant visibility, support and investment.
This is a highly cross functional role reporting to the Head of Digital Transformation and working with numerous business areas to create great digital experiences. The right candidate will be leading £multi-million initiatives to land and optimise major new products, while shaping the Boots digital strategy.
• Responsible for developing and leading the delivery of new, insight-led, customer and business experiences to add significant value to the digital business
• Playing a key role in the development of our overall digital technology capabilities and digital strategy
• Coaching, personal and professional development of a product management team
• Leadership of a substantial part of the product management function including oversight and prioritisation of product deliverables, financial management across the digital product portfolio, ensuring robust objectives, KPIs and subsequent measurement and reporting, etc.
• Accountable for product vision, roadmap, backlog and release programme across our digital channels i.e. web, app, stores
• Consistently delivering to challenging timelines and changing priorities and being able to support/manage your team through this
• An engaging leader with exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills and experience of building a strong product management team
• Ability to work credibly at a strategic level translating high level objectives into workable plans, business cases, technology solutions and new ways of working
• Customer focused with the ability to generate and use customer insight to shape overall deliverables and priorities
• A real team player, able to bring people together to solve problems, remove obstacles and deliver the best outcome for customers and the business
• Highly experienced within the Digital/IT/technology sector with a strong track record of delivery in a product management environment
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions