6 month secondment
Overview of the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity in our internal digital design and production studio – a multi-skilled team at the heart of the Boots UK marketing team – providing a wide range of content, imagery, video, animation and other assets for our digital channels.
We are looking for client/project managers to work with internal and external clients, and our internal design and production team to deliver marketing projects for a wide range of channels including web, email, social and digital display.
Working as part of the client management and project team, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering design projects for a wide range of internal and external clients. This includes:
• Being the key client contact and face of the team to internal and external clients
• Taking the lead in client meetings, presentations and sign-offs
• Coordinating and delivering projects, from brief through to completion and sign-off
• Using project management tools to run the project to the agreed time, cost and specification
• Ensure projects are correctly documented and captured, including approval and sign-off documentation
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will most likely be educated to degree level and have relevant experience in client services and/or project or programme management. You may have worked agency or client side and will have a solid understanding of the needs of clients and how to work with creative teams to best deliver those needs. You will be skilled in a broad range of interpersonal skills and project management tools, and have a desire to use these to better communicate our products and services to millions of customers, every day. An understanding of UX and digital customer journeys would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
Being at the heart of Boots’ digital studio, you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business as well as external clients. You will develop expertise in the digital marketing journey, building excellent foundations for career progression.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions