Customer Care Advisor (Contact Centre)
Fantastic permanent opportunity to join our friendly Customer Support Centre as an inbound Customer Care advisor. The contact centre is located within the grounds of our historical head office site, just outside of Nottingham city, in Beeston. Benefiting from excellent transport links, and onsite parking. Whether you are starting out on your career journey or are bringing a wealth of experience, it’s a role where we will encourage you to grow and develop your skills.
About the opportunity
This role is at the heart of delivering exceptional Customer Care to our loyal Boots Customers. You will be the first point of contact to answer questions, reassuring and guiding Customers in the right direction.
You will get to know our customers and what they’re looking for. This could be helping them with everything from orders they’ve placed on Boots.com, booking one of our health care services, including supporting with our COVID enquiry line, to assisting with our Boots loyalty scheme.
You'll be joining a team of advisors who report directly into an experienced Team Leader, who will truly care about your personal development within the role and your career with the company.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a true desire to help customers over the telephone or via email.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- Friendly, polite and enthusiastic individuals to represent Boots
- Individuals who can or are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multi-task effectively
- Good computer knowledge, whether through work or personal use
- Problem Solving – by effectively listening, understanding and providing accurate and advice to our loyal customers
- Passionate individuals who are looking to actively learn and develop
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive salary - £19,552.50 p.a. (based on full time hours)
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
* We will ask all successful candidates to complete a DBS/PVG check before commencing employment with us.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions