Digital Operations Assistant - Permanent & FTC roles available
Welcome to the Boots.com team – an exciting team within Boots UK which is at the heart of our growth plans as more customers look to us for online help, advice and shopping inspiration, as well as of course the best Boots products, prices and offers.
As customers are changing, so are we: focusing on really understanding our customers’ needs and making the most of our great products and services to optimise the online shopping experience and drive growth.
About the opportunity:
Working in the Digital Operations team you’ll collaborate with various teams across the business including Category, Supply, Logistics, IT, Store Operations, Marketing, and the CSC. You be involved in everything from troubleshooting website issues, and managing online fraud risk, to analysing data to gain insight into how we can make the service better.
• You will work cross functionally with various teams and stakeholders across the business, also working closely with our third-party suppliers. You will be a key contact for a range of teams, identifying and fixing issues, resolving queries and providing advice to our Customer Support Centre.
• Review and analyse online orders for any potential fraudulent activity protecting the business from any financial loss, defending chargebacks and customer disputes across our Retail and Pharmacy websites. You will be responsible for completing daily reports and analysis on customer orders, and supporting and managing investigations into orders, incidents and issues raised.
• Provide management information, analysis and insights into key areas of the digital journey, from placing orders through to delivery to customers and online returns, looking at ways we can continuously improve our customer offer.
• Review and analyse customer returns to ensure they are in line with our returns policy.
• You will have an inquiring mind, be pragmatic, and hold a strong passion for Digital, with a customer first mentality and experience working in a digital environment.
• Be able to identify patterns and trends from data reporting, be comfortable to ask questions and challenge the numbers.
• You will need to possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be confident to work with numerous teams across the business and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, technically savvy to use multiple different systems.
• Problem solving, attention to detail are, a structured approach, and a desire to improve business processes will be some of your core skills.
• You will need strong numeracy skills, be comfortable with data and the ability to analyse it, understand what it is telling us and socialise the insights. Working to tight deadlines under pressure to meet the needs and demands of an online business. You will be required to work and make decisions at pace.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Boots Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions