Resourcing Administrator – Central Operations, Boots Opticians
Boots Opticians is one of the leading optical chains in the UK. We’re all about enriching the lives of every person who walks through our door; including yours. The deployment of clinical staff is critical to our ability to trade successfully.
About the opportunity
Providing administrative support to ensure that Independent Mobile Optometrists can be sourced & paid through an accurate database, thereby enabling field and central teams to optimise clinic availability. Reporting to the Resource Manager, you will work with the Resource Specialists, Resource Administrator, and Deployment Leads to:
• Create, send and administer Independent Mobile Optometrist (IMO) contracts
• Manage payment of IMO contracts through OPC and offshore teams
• Work with Boots UK payment deals to resolve any IMO payment queries
• Maintain an accurate database of IMO details to enable swift & compliant sourcing
• Set-up and maintenance of OPS access for IMO population
• Update store level schedules in Microsoft Shifts with IMO details
• Provide administrative support across the wider Central Operations team where required, including OPS systems administration, SAP & Helix system access and accounts
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written at all levels
• Knowledge of Excel with a high level of PC literacy
• Excellent organisational skills, including workload management
• Great attention to detail
• The ability to be flexible and to work / remain calm under pressure
• Ability to meet deadlines, sometimes at short notice
• Available to work shift patterns and weekends on a rota basis
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why Boots Opticians
Boots Opticians is one of the leading optical chains in the UK. Our mission is to help everyone see their world vividly by helping customers to look and feel great. We are one Boots Opticians team – we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do.
We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, who are passionate about providing outstanding service and care for our customers. In return we’ll provide you with the tools and skills to be your best, along with support and development to help you progress your career with us.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions