Head of Performance Media
Are you looking to start the next exciting chapter in your career and support Boots in driving transformational growth.
We are looking for a Performance Media professional to join our Omni-Media team and lead a team of Performance Media specialists to step change our approach to performance media.
About the opportunity
• Lead a team of media performance specialists, creating a clear vision and roadmap for the team to drive the overall Boots Omni-Media agenda.
• Be the face and voice of performance media and capabilities, supporting the Omni-Media Director
• Own our performance media relationship with our agency partners and key media owners.
• Develop measurement frameworks with projected metrics and benchmarks for each channel across both off and online retail channels.
• Evolve how we set media targets to set our revenue and profit contributions in collaboration with media analytics team and our finance teams.
• Translate complex data sets into insights for sharing with the cross-capability team
• Strong experience in Digital acquisition on large retail brands, with a good working knowledge on ecommerce, omni-channel operations and driving direct to consumer growth.
• 10+ years performance media experience across Paid Search, Paid Social (Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, etc.) and Programmatic (DCO and wider performance display / video acquisition)
• Proven history in successfully delivering large, complex DR focused digital campaigns (ideally gained on retail brands)
• Use of technology platforms ( such as SA360, Adobe, multiple DSP’s, FMP’s, DMP’s)
• Ability to drive data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business, including advanced analytics to measure the impact of performance media campaigns.
• Curious and proactive mindset that will dig into challenges as they come up
• Excellent communicator and experience leading a team of performance media specialists.
• Able to present complicated data insights & strategic recommendations in an easy-to-understand manner.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions