What's it like to lead all things Reward in the Boots Ireland HR Team?
Walgreens Boots Alliance is the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise in the world. At Walgreens Boots Alliance our vision, purpose and values affirm our commitment to the communities we serve, our people and our partners as well as to the healthcare industry as a whole.
Our purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The group operates in more than 15 countries across the world and there are over 90 stores in Ireland.
It’s an exciting time to join Boots Ireland. As a Reward Manager supporting our business in Ireland you’ll have the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment with a strong focus on its mission to ‘champion everyone’s right to feel good’.
All about the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the reward portfolio including pay, benefits, reward policy and processes. This will involve;
• Leading Reward activity including Benefits, Loyalty and Pay Review for Boots Ireland team members
• Designing engaging and creative communications for reward initiatives
• Leading the activities for the company’s annual pay review and bonus processes
• Liaising with external companies to conduct job evaluations for key positions and analysing competitive salary information in the external market including salary surveys
• Creating innovative and relevant reward solutions to the business plan
• Producing analysis and insights from data modelling exercises
• Providing general support to HR and payroll
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate
• Significant experience of working within a HR background with experience of contributing to the reward strategy
• Understanding of retail market compensation and remuneration
• Excellent communication, engagement and influencing skills, making a strong credible, personal impression on others while partnering with key stakeholders
• Experience of analysing data and insights
• Excellent report writing
• Original and conceptual thinking
• C.I.P.D qualified
What you will get from us
As well as the challenge and responsibility of an integral role in the Boots Ireland HR team, you’ll find opportunities for development and progression.
The very best candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package and benefits
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions