Production Editor/QA Specialist
We’re looking for a Production Editor/QA Specialist to join the Production Team in the B-Hive, our award-winning internal creative & production agency, based in Nottingham. Working at the heart of the B-Hive you will review and control a wide range of copy, imagery, design & other assets throughout our creative & production process to ensure that we deliver high-quality, consistent and complete creative briefs to our clients across the company.
About the opportunity
The QA Specialist will work as part of the Nottingham Production Team in:
• Reviewing all assets at a number of stages throughout the creative & production process to ensure that assets are complete and meet our consistently high quality, style and tone of voice standards.
• Liaising with client management, production management, design & copy teams to ensure smooth, efficient handover and sign-off of creative & production assets.
• Managing their day-to-day workload with an acute awareness of deadlines
You may be educated to degree level, or have an apprenticeship or craft training in copy, editorial, design or digital/web production, backed up by relevant experience. You will be skilled in a broad range of digital tools and have a desire to use these to support the whole studio in delivering our best work, every day to every client. Our ideal candidate is likely to have the following skills:
• A high level of editorial & production skill and attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, plus flexibility
• The ability to work and pace and solve production problems common in a busy agency & studio
• An interest in beauty, health and pharmacy would be advantageous, but not essential
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops – Support Office only
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions