IT Procurement & Contracts Administrative Executive
About the opportunity
To be responsible for the complete administration of IT purchasing, licensing, contracts and renewals for Liz Earle, No7 Beauty Co, Global Sourcing and where required International Retail. You will be working with IT individuals and specialist Vendors to purchase and obtain specialist equipment & components, process purchase orders and liaise with Finance teams to ensure correct P&L accountability.
• Manage Supplier set up for all areas of the business
• Oversee all IT related contracts
• Support finance requirements
• Provide support to Senior IT Leadership and Management Team
• Basic IT and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent Organizational skills
• Entry level academic achievement with strong English and numerical ability.
• Attention to detail is a critical component of the role
• A proactive thinker that takes ownership and accountability for allocated tasks from start to finish.
• Collaboratively liaise with team leaders to understand technical requirements
• Confidence to negotiate best deals and manage cost control
• IT experience is not essential
• Understanding of Procurement and contract management processes is beneficial
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• A comprehensive onboarding programme
• Generous product discount
• Friends and family discount scheme
• Group Life Assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days a year holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Monthly Liz Earle Goodie Box
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why Liz Earle:
Our great British beauty brand started life on the idyllic Isle of Wight back in 1995. Our co-founders, Liz Earle and Kim Buckland, paired their beauty business know-how and a passion for botanical ingredients, natural health and wellbeing to create a multi award-winning beauty range, which is today loved by millions. We are now a business of over 800 staff all over the UK.
From day one, our Precious Recipe – We Care More, We Never Settle, We Are One Team, has been at the heart of the business. It’s a collection of special ingredients that make us who we are, shaping every decision across the business, from our Customer Advisors to members of our Management Team. It’s because of these strong values that it’s important to us to find the best people with the right skills and the right attitude to help the business grow, working to continually delight our customers.
Liz Earle is now part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores worldwide and a network of over 440,000 colleagues. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives. We work alongside our No 7 Beauty Company Brands such as No7, Soap&Glory, Sleek, and YourGoodSkin and touch the lives of millions with our passionate, innovative and pioneering approach to Beauty and Healthcare.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions