We’re looking for a skilled Service Design Acceptance Manager to join our Service Delivery team within WBA Global IT. This is a fixed-term contract until February 2023 with the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home or in our vibrant Boots HQ in Nottingham.
As our new Service Design Acceptance Manager, you’ll be responsible for the design and management of services for Service Operations. You’ll have a flexible remit adapting to the needs of the business and assisting in operating our Software Asset Management service. You’ll be supported through delivery by our managed service provider to design and implement Audit and Business Continuity Planning processes.
Are you passionate about identifying opportunities for development? Do you thrive on delivering improvements across our ITSM processes? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
About the opportunity
- Assisting in the day to day operations of our Software Asset Management service
- Supporting our Audit process, ensuring actions are monitored and progress reported to senior leaders
- Developing our Business Continuity Management processes
- Identifying where improvements can be made to improve processes to ensure service outcomes are achieved
- Collaborating with our managed service provider to support implementation and delivery of processes
- A proactive self-motivated person who can multitask and prioritise appropriately.
- A clear communicator, comfortable with working with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, and able to communicate effectively with technical IT professionals as well as business executives.
- A flexible, resilient professional who can remain calm and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Someone who has experience in IT service management in large enterprises.
- Someone who works well with others and is experienced in working cross-functionally with a diverse range of people.
Why Global IT within WBA?
As a member of the Global IT community, you will work across the Walgreens Boots Alliance group including Boots UK ROI, No7 Beauty Company, Walgreens International Retail. You will be part of a global team that all share global objectives and strive to accomplish greater agility, efficiencies and IT modernisation to enhance our capabilities and offering.
WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery”
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work-life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
- *All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions