National Account Executive
Available to applications based in Nottingham or London
As a National Account Executive for Sleek Cosmetics within UK 3rd Party (UK3P) your primary accountability will be supporting the management of 5 eRetail accounts (including Amazon UK & EU) as well as the wholesale channel. You will be supported by the National Account manager (NAM) to grow in the role and gain the confidence to independently manage accounts.
About the opportunity
You will provide administrative support and will be a key contact point for the department, and key stakeholders. You will build strong relationships across the business, ensuring proactive support and clear communication as required by the teams. You will hold yourself and others to high execution standards and your ability to manage multiple priorities at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within our matrix organisation.
• Point of contact for the Fashion eRetailers (with support from NAM).
• Represent UK3P in meetings where the NAM cannot attend for Sleek.
• Prepare New Line Forms (and other admin related tasks) for UK3P.
• Track weekly sales forecast to be presented to UK3P Head of Sales.
• Lead Monthly Business Review for Sleek on UK3P.
• Provide feedback from the channels to support Product Development (e.g. Competitor landscape, accounts feedback and product acquisition strategy)
• Supporting on NPD Engagement Presentations
• Sharing best practice through matrix working
• Good commercial acumen, excellent analytical skills, proficient at excel.
• Clear communicator with ability to manage relationships across a network of stakeholders (internal & external). Confident, enthusiastic & persuasive in your manner.
• Ability to work effectively in a team, but also self-sufficient and resilient when working without supervision.
• Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise.
• Knowledgeable on Beauty and an understanding of the cosmetics market
• Open to learning new things to support your development.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions