Assistant Commercial Operations Manager - Soap & Glory, Rest Of World
Secondment / Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months
We’re looking for a highly organised Assistant Commercial Operations Manager to join our dedicated and driven Rest of World Commercial Operations team; you will be working on the Soap and Glory brand managing all categories within the No7 Beauty Company business giving you a great opportunity to mix with a wide range of colleagues in Asia, Europe and Latin America. As an Assistant Commercial Operations Manager, you will be providing day to day customer support management, ensuring timely, accurate and best in class delivery of NPD to our customers within the ROW territories.
About the opportunity
- Accountable for the management and implementation of all No7 product activity impacting ROW markets, ensuring account and market teams are supported to deliver the in year budget.
- Engage all stakeholders and teams on future product activity including NPD. RIRO, EPD and new market launches so that ROW listings and demand can be implemented in an efficient and timely manner.
- Owns the Soap and Glory brand line list for ROW markets, keeping them up to date with any changes and informing the relevant teams.
- Main point of contact for product queries on the Soap and Glory brand product portfolio, becomes the product expert on Soap and Glory.
- Represent your customers internally with all cross functional teams and champion their needs with a customer first mentality to support delivery of Soap and Glory.
You will have experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Experience within product and a passion for beauty products, highly organised and a good team player.
- Experience working with an NPD process or experience with critical path management.
- Experience in supply chain with an understanding of how we deliver product.
In addition to the above, we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills as this role will be working with colleagues in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- A desire to provide a great service to your customers and be prepared to represent them in the No7 Beauty Company.
- Ability to work with and manipulate excel data.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions