Our Optimisation Assistant position is a great opportunity for an individual who is interested in the digital world and continuous improvement. The role would support the Ecommerce Team in creating the best possible user experience on Boots.com. This is a full-time, 6-month temporary, hybrid working role at the Boots Nottingham Support Office.
About the opportunity:
You will be an integral part of the expanding Optimisation Team within the Boots.com department, using our digital data to deliver insights that will direct the testing plan and web development cycle. This role is a genuine opportunity for any graduate or an entry-level candidate looking to gain experience in AB/MVT testing, customer experience research and data analysis whilst providing valuable input to influence the direction of one of the UK’s leading eCommerce websites.
• To be the go-to expert for “Voice of Customer” feedback.
• Deploy tactical surveys to our users to gain valuable insight into pain points and new ideas for web development improvements.
• Align our feedback data (Qualitative) with our tracking data (Quantitive) to build compelling cases for AB tests and development.
• Work closely with our Operational and Development functions to ensure our findings can support those areas most.
• Consult with our 3rd party tool providers to ensure we get the most value from our investments.
• You must have a strong predisposition towards continuous improvement in all ways of working.
• Competent in working with numbers and data within excel and online data platforms.
• Comfortable in presenting and sharing work with teams across the business.
• Happy to share ideas openly and to be actively involved in team discussions.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops – Support Office only
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org@boots.co.uk
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions