Commercial Manager – Entrepreneurial Brands, No7 Beauty Company
Fixed Term – 6 months
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for creating and leading the in year joint business plan and supporting activity plan with Boots UK. As part of a strong cross-functional team, your role will be to ensure that create strong and agile local commercial plans, sweating all opportunities and driving growth for both our brands and the retailer.
About the opportunity
With a presence in five categories (Skincare, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Bath & Body & Accessories), you will lead your team to deliver excellence in the execution of every aspect of the plan as well as manage the relationship with the Category Managers across Boots UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial or account management roles, with a strong track record of creating and executing commercial plans both through bricks and mortar and digital retailers.
With tenacity, drive and a great team working, you will be responsible for galvanising the local team to deliver our plans as well as being agile to respond to challenges as they arise.
Key areas of skill include:
• Creation and delivery of the joint business plan
• Excellent retailer relationships and delivery of category growth for the retailer
• Excellent cross functional working – utilising all teams to help create and deliver the plan for the brand and retailer.
• Demonstrating excellence in execution and ongoing analysis of the plan to improve commercial return.
• Delivering the plan flawlessly and with a strong focus on operational excellence across all KPIs whilst adapting where needed as things change.
• Delivery of New Products to Market with best in class 360 execution.
• Proven track record in account management or commercial management of retailer plans.
• Ability to work at pace, to spot opportunities and quickly commercialise them delivering in-year return.
• Excellent commercial acumen is essential with an ability to review performance data and turn it into a clear Action plan
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work cross functionally and lead virtual teams
• Great customer relationship and stakeholder management-
• Proactive, independent and self-starting individual, ideally with a passion for Beauty
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions