Global Product Assistant - Sleek and Soap and Glory Cosmetics
As a Global Product Assistant for Sleek and Soap and Glory Cosmetics your primary accountability will be supporting the Product Development teams in the management of product delivery for Sleek Cosmetics & S&G Cosmetics with a secondary accountability of ad hoc support to the Sleek Global Marketing team.
About the opportunity:
You will provide administrative support and will be a key contact point for the brand, markets and key stakeholders building strong relationships across the business, ensuring proactive support and clear communication as required by the teams. You will hold yourself and others to high execution standards and your ability to manage multiple priorities at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within our matrix organisation.
- Updating Global line lists and Global brand bible including product changes and discontinuations
- Maintaining Creative Asset Audits and Archives
- Delivering all Product Development Admin and Data Input into Bubble Project Tracking System
- Running Trademark Checks
- Leading Claims Matrix Development and Validation
- Raising all Purchase Orders and managing the PO trackers
- Placing Sample orders
- Supporting on Product Development: Competitor Reviews, Briefs, Artwork Updates
- Supporting on NPD Engagement Presentations
- Sharing best practice through matrix working
The individual in this role will be considered Foundational across all brand marketing capabilities. Noting that as an entry level role there will be capability development opportunities across many areas and you will receive this on the job.
- Excellent attention to detail and passionate about best-in-class delivery.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage numerous workstreams simultaneously.
- Solutions oriented with a willingness to adapt and learn on the job.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a sense of urgency to deliver to deadline.
- Passionate about product and can demonstrate good knowledge of the Health & Beauty retail market.
- Forward-thinking relationship builder and can work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in product / marketing background preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) essential.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions