Global Sustainability Manger
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to work in sustainability for a dynamic, fast growing beauty business.
Sustainability is becoming the core of our business purpose, vision and values, as such delivering against our sustainability strategy and targets is critical to achieving our goals.
About the opportunity
As Global Sustainability Manager for No7 Beauty Company, you will be the pivotal in transforming the way in which sustainability is embedded and delivered across our products & brands portfolio, globally.
Reporting into The Global Head of Sustainability for No7 Beauty Company, this role is responsible for supporting the deployment of a global sustainability strategy and 5-year vision, with a view of impact to financial and business delivery goals
The role involves strong collaboration with multiple key functions in No7 including brand, development, supply chain & research teams. The Global Sustainability Manager will be responsible for using their expertise to advise and support other teams as required.
Ensure sustainability commitments and targets are appropriately embedded into key tools, systems and ways of working. Including identifying opportunities to improve consistency and integration of sustainability approaches.
Represent No7 Beauty Company externally with key stakeholders to further the company’s sustainability profile and interests, as appropriate to keep abreast of key industry and sustainability trends and proactively identify emerging and future risk/opportunities.
Work with key stakeholders to ensure on-going reporting requirements, statutory or other, are met on time and in full. In addition, any new requirements on reporting or data are clearly defined and impact/opportunity is understood by the key stakeholders.
- A wealth of experience in product/brand sustainability is a must.
- Breadth of knowledge & expertise across all areas of Environmental Sustainability.
- Great communication skills; coupled with the ability to influence and develop positive stakeholder relationships.
- Have a proactive, can do attitude to be resolution driven.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions