R&D Volunteer Recruitment & Client Manager
The No7 Beauty Company Research & Innovation Team conducts consumer and clinical studies in order to build insights, test new ideas, technologies, products and services. Working as an R&D Volunteer recruitment & client manager, you will be an integral part of the Consumer Panels and Recruitment Team that that enables research on innovative beauty products that our customers love. We manage a panel of over 85,000 volunteers in the UK and we are actively expanding our reach into the US. We also deliver our work through research partners globally. Your role will be to assist with the management of our global consumer panels, recruit the volunteers to participate in our studies as well as co-ordinating the project set-up. You will act as the key contact for external research partnerships. In this role you will work with other members of the R&D, Insights and Marketing teams, in particular those responsible for the product design, PR and advertising claims.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of our Consumer Testing Panels ensuring that it reflects the business demands on diversity and testing in global markets
- Continuously develop the functionality of the panel database and set up small panel communities
- Recruit for home user trials where volunteers test our products
- Manage studies and relationships with external partners and agencies.
- Look for global opportunities with new partners to build technical breadth and expertise in product testing.
- Keep the consumer at the heart of everything that we do
You have excellent attention to detail and a passion for insights. You have strong time management and organisational skills, but easily adapt to changing priorities. You are advanced on IT systems and have strong research acumen.
- You will have a degree in study research methods such as psychology, anthropology or any relevant social sciences.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in market research or consumer insights preferably with experience managing research briefs/contracts and managing external partners or clients
- Hands on experience working with both quantitative and qualitative data with a strong background working across survey design and writing questions.
- Competent in translating, implementing and ensuring compliance with GDPR legislation.
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working with cross-functional teams, external partners and our volunteers. You’ll need to adapt your communication style to work effectively with each stakeholder and have the ability to present work in engaging formats
- You’ll be collaborative and an excellent team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload appropriately, manage your own time and plan a schedule of work to clear deadlines
- A high degree of initiative and the ability to work systematically and independently is expected.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions