Data Network Analyst
The Data Network Analyst has a critical role in helping ensure the delivery of Network Services that meet the business needs by delivering network assurance through a consistent approach and culture.
In addition, the Data Network Analyst performs as the subject-matter expert for key areas of the network providing support to colleagues in the wider business
Further, they will assist in a wide variety of activities ranging from the planning phase of projects to assisting in upgrades and solution delivery
About the opportunity
As a Network Analyst, you will be joining the Network Services Team, supporting the Network Service Manager. The Network team are responsible for all network services in the UK and this role will work with our network partners to ensure a consistent and robust network platform for the WBA businesses.
• Provide technical information to support incidents and network transition activities
• Ensure the delivery and technical support of products, tools and services meet the agreed service levels and standards (OLA/SLA)
• Use knowledge & experience to manage capacity planning
• Assist in the planning of upgrades and/or replacements of systems, providing benefits to the business
• Manage/support other duties as assigned that support WBA networks in delivering its vision, goals and objectives.
• Undertake regular engagement with vendors/suppliers to build up detailed knowledge of network solutions
• Develops / maintains the network data process according to IT requirements and rules
• A broad understanding of network technologies and processes
• Has the ability to build relationships and work across IT and business functions
• Logical thinker with strong ability to problem solve.
• In-depth knowledge of processes / technology in area of specialism
• Experience of working in a team comprised of onshore and offshore resources
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
• Access to our IT learning academy
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
As a member of the Global IT community you will work across the Walgreens Boots Alliance group including Boots UK & ROI, No7 Beauty Company, Walgreens & International Retail. You will be part of a global team who all share global objectives and strive to accomplish greater agility, efficiencies and IT modernisation to enhance our capabilities and offering.
WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery”
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions