Providing best in class communications, video and design content for a variety of channels and audiences. Creating smart content that brings our stories to life for consumers, stakeholders, press, influencers and team members across the US, UK and Asia.
An experienced videographer and editor, we are looking for someone who is able to work to deadlines and who gets formal plays and events as well as short form and social formats (TikTok, Insta) to create engaging content which travels through our business.
You will be filming and editing high-quality product video content that meet the requirements of the specific brief provided including taking responsibility for graphics and sound, creative treatment and inspirational art direction.
- • Deliver best in class video and ad hoc design with several projects on the go at once
• Camera operation – filming
• To take a brief from concept through to completion
• Demonstrable track record in videography for interactive media design, narrative and corporate video.
• Take briefs from stakeholders and bring them to life within agreed specifications and timelines.
• Shoot co-ordination, equipment preparation – single camera, lighting & sound - and talent liaison on waivers etc.
• Guiding presenters and subjects through the filming process and advising where necessary and putting them at ease, at times with very senior leaders
• Considerable post-production skills, particularly using Adobe Creative Cloud - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and Lightroom - video editing, grading, colour correction, transcribing, adding titles/graphics/motion graphic elements and exporting; able to deliver workable solutions across a variety of media.
• Confidence and ability to propose new styles and techniques to achieve best results.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions