We have 3 x 6 month fixed term contract positions available.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the continued growth of eMAR as part of our Care Services complete offer by managing the transition of care homes and care services stores from paper-based medication administration records to electronic.
- Deliver high quality and consistent engagement to Care Home and store teams. Manage, monitor, record and report pre and post go live sign-offs as required
- Work with Care Home Management / Team to understand and manage the impact of a change on their current processes
- Work with local Boots leadership (Store and Area Managers) to engage and manage the impact of any new care homes transitioning to eMAR
- Deliver high quality training and implementation support on all the eMAR solutions we currently implement, ensuring that care home and stores are ready for go live
- Deal with issues raised locally. Record, monitor and escalate as appropriate
- Small amount of travel as required to carry out the role.
A bit about you
- Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Care Services Operational processes.
- You must have the ability to impact and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong communication skills are vital, as much of our customer training and implementation is now completed remotely, self-confidence, excellent relationship building, self-motivation
- Ability to work independently on a day to day basis whilst working closely with a wider field team
A bit about us
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of fantastic team that is helping to grow profitability of Care Services. The role gives you the opportunity to engage with key external stakeholders as well as internal stakeholders.
In return, we will build a personal development plan with you that helps you develop and further your career.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
- Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact Mark.Woodyatt@boots.co.uk