eMAR Digital Specialist
We have 3 x 6 month fixed term contract positions available.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the continued growth of eMAR as part of our Care Services complete offer by managing the transition of care homes and care services stores from paper-based medication administration records to electronic.
• Deliver high quality and consistent engagement to Care Home and store teams. Manage, monitor, record and report pre and post go live sign-offs as required
• Work with Care Home Management / Team to understand and manage the impact of a change on their current processes
• Work with local Boots leadership (Store and Area Managers) to engage and manage the impact of any new care homes transitioning to eMAR
• Deliver high quality training and implementation support on all the eMAR solutions we currently implement, ensuring that care home and stores are ready for go live
• Deal with issues raised locally. Record, monitor and escalate as appropriate
• Small amount of travel as required to carry out the role
A bit about you
• Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Care Services Operational processes
• You must have the ability to impact and influence at all levels both internally and externally
• Strong communication skills are vital, as much of our customer training and implementation is now completed remotely, self-confidence, excellent relationship building, self-motivation
• Ability to work independently on a day to day basis whilst working closely with a wider field team
A bit about us
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of fantastic team that is helping to grow profitability of Care Services. The role gives you the opportunity to engage with key external stakeholders as well as internal stakeholders.
In return, we will build a personal development plan with you that helps you develop and further your career.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions