Senior Analyst -Enterprise Financial Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Enterprise Finance Services team as Senior Analyst Order to Cash. As part of the EFS team, the role is to manage the delivery of processes through our Genpact team in India. Monitoring a team of people to effectively deliver the accurate and timely processing of transactional data and ensure risks and controls are met. You’ll also play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining good working relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders both internally and externally, including third-party service providers.
The role offers the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of our business and would be suited to someone who is looking to develop their skills within finance.
A bit about the opportunity...
• Ensure that all appropriate controls are in place and all queries are investigated and promptly resolved. Governance is a big part of the role including SOX’s compliance
• Develop and maintain effective working links with departmental customers and third-party service providers• Manage & Monitor team performance against KPI’s, ensuring Service Level Agreements are met and or recovery plans in place
• Deputise for the Service Delivery Lead in their absence in all aspects of the job including providing financial support to the wider team.
• Be actively curious in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of EFS processes by proactively developing and implementing enhancements in both working methods, systems. and acting as a consultant on standardization / best practice
A bit about you...
• A part-qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
• Have a broad understanding of financial systems and processes;
• Having SAP experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be given;
• Being able to deliver to tight deadlines and manage a diverse workload;
• Possess strong stakeholder management skills;
Boots is the UK's leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
What’s in it for you?
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays (typically 8 per year)
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme
• Additional discount with Boots Opticians, including on frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, and many more
• Various corporate discounts available
• Part-subsidised on-site parking
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning, and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship