No7 is one of the UK’s longest-standing and most loved beauty brands, committed to helping women look and feel incredible for the past 80 years. We’ve seen generations of women grow up using No7’s brilliant and innovative make-up and skincare ranges, including our famous anti-ageing serums. With passionate and energetic beauty teams, No7 aims to create innovative and revolutionary products to inspire women to look and feel good.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll provide you with all the training you need to make sure you can be at your best, delivering fantastic care to our customers, every day. We’ll help you develop your beauty and retail knowledge and provide you with the opportunity to progress your career with No7, and the wider business. In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive a great company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
Day to day responsibilities
Our priority is to make our customers feel and look great, so you’ll put them at the heart of everything you do. You’ll help to create a brilliant No7 team; coaching them to be at their best every day and leading the way in having great conversations with customers. Whether it’s simple advice or a full consultation using our match made technology, you’ll inspire and excite them with your knowledge and passion.
You’ll always want to learn more. You’ll always be up to date with the latest trends and know what our customers love. You’ll be excited about new product launches, attending our No7 engagement events and find ways to get the No7 team in your store, and your customers just as excited as you are.
You will be a brand ambassador, building and harnessing strong customer and colleague relationships across the store. You’ll be accountable for the presentation of your No7 counter, making it the place to be in store.
Working with the Store Manager and Regional No7 Business Manager, you will create and implement inspiring sales ideas. You’ll be commercially driven, understanding and delivering the No7 plan for your store. You’ll focus on the sales and performance of the No7 team in your store, monitoring it closely to identify growth opportunities and explore different ways to raise awareness, and increase the profile of the No7 brand.
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, and caring character; a beauty enthusiast with a true desire to help others feel good.
In addition you will:
- Be from a leadership background where you pride yourself in inspiring others with a genuine passion for all things beauty.
- Have a desire to meet challenges head on and provide quality solutions that will help the No7 business grow.
- Be commercially driven to achieving targets/key KPI’s.
- Be able to work in a team. Sharing your knowledge, and learning about the industry you will develop a best in class approach to drive performance and improvements within your team.
- Have a friendly and engaging personality, you will thrive in a fast paced and busy environment - a real people person.
- Want you to be the expert in your area. You will be the go to person for all things No7, so you’ll have a real hunger for learning and developing knowledge.
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- *All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.