This is an exciting opportunity to join our global transformation team as a Learning Specialist, ideally based at our Support Office in Nottingham. This is a full-time, fixed term contract position (until 31 August 2022), reporting to the HRIS Workstream Lead, where you’ll be part of a dedicated team implementing a new suite of HRIS modules across the global organisation.
About the opportunity
Not only will you get the opportunity to work in a key role within the program team supporting the LMS implementation, but you’ll also have the opportunity to work with our global teams across a variety of business areas. Some key tasks include:
- Work directly with the HRIS Learning Module Lead, wider HRIS team and chosen software implementation partner to understand how the Learning module fits into the overall HR strategy and ensuring that the module implementation delivers against this.
- Lead on content conversion activities, reviewing structures, formats and naming conventions, ensuring content is tested and fit for purpose ready for go live. Partner with business SMEs to audit content to ensure only valid, relevant materials are moved to the new Success Factors platform.
- Responsible for working with business stakeholders to restructure curriculum and assignment profiles. Apply country-specific and technical knowledge to ensure that the solution fits the country requirements and specifications.
- Facilitate and support data mapping sessions with local SMEs to support conversion activity, ensuring that business requirements for data migration are articulated and reflected in a series of rules to support the technical build.
- Be an active participant in the Learning module functional workshops and configuration sessions, ensuring all decisions are accurately captured and documented.
- Work directly with functional consultants and SMEs to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and help to drive requirements sign-off.
- Partner with HR team members, key business process owners and other system administrators to support with the configuration of the Learning module to support business processes.
- Produce accurate and concise deliverables, including design documentation, decision papers, and points of view.
- Deliver according to the appropriate implementation methodology and ensure it is used and applied consistently within the program, identifying risks, proposed mitigation and issue management.
- Support technical resources in the definition of integration requirements and support in the delivery of integration solution workshops and the completion of required documentation. Support the implementation teams to manage the SAP/SuccessFactors integrations, and any integrations to 3rd party vendor solutions.
- Support with agreed testing and stakeholder alignment to ensure all agreed issues are corrected prior to and during testing.
- Partner with other system administrators, business process owners and HR team members to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer.
- Support project resources in defining solutions if a challenge arises to ensure that delivery is on time and within budget.
Must have LMS implementation experience, ideally within SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Experience of migrating from one LMS platform to another
- Knowledge of HR processes, including learning, development and talent management processes
- Has a Global Mindset
- Must be resilient with the ability to work cross-functionally and in a highly collaborative manner
- Must be an excellent communicator and strong writer, with ability to capture detailed notes and relay HR functional and technical concepts to wider stakeholders. Ability to present and clearly summarize complex information.
- A passionate communicator who can creates relationships, motivate and influence others and be a proactive contributor, comfortable in articulating their thoughts
- Able to manage tasks to time to meet key deadlines
- Problem solver with intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrates an agile way of working
- Operates with a Customer and Colleague lens
- Quickly applies learnings to one’s work
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidence
- Ideally experience within a change program
What can we offer in return?
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Excellent onsite facilities in Nottingham including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
This role is based in our Nottingham offices with hybrid working.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is an integrated pharmacy, healthcare and retail leader serving millions of customers and patients every day, with a 170-year heritage of caring for communities.
A trusted, global innovator in retail pharmacy with approximately 13,000 locations across the U.S., Europe and Latin America, WBA plays a critical role in the healthcare ecosystem. The company is reimagining local healthcare and well-being for all as part of its purpose – to create more joyful lives through better health. Through dispensing medicines, improving access to a wide range of health services, providing high quality health and beauty products and offering anytime, anywhere convenience across its digital platforms, WBA is shaping the future of healthcare.
WBA has more than 315,000 team members and a presence in nine countries through its portfolio of consumer brands: Walgreens, Boots, Duane Reade, the No7 Beauty Company, Benavides in Mexico and Ahumada in Chile. Additionally, WBA has a portfolio of healthcare-focused investments located in several countries, including China and the U.S.
The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA has been recognized for its commitment to operating sustainably: it is an index component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) and was named to the 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2021.