As Marketing Manager at Boots Ireland, you will lead the full 360 marketing and PR plans for the beauty category. You will be tasked with overseeing the successful launch and growth of Boots own brand beauty portfolio as well as supplier brands.
Working closely with individual brand and commercial teams, you will develop the marketing strategy for beauty and oversee the execution of retail and NPD campaigns where the key objective will be to drive revenue for the brands within your category.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the briefing and execution of integrated brand and retail campaigns by managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams including but not limited to brand teams, Boots UK marketing team, commercial team, operations and store teams, legal etc.
- Create innovative cross-channel marketing campaigns to deliver growth / meet revenue targets.
- Take full ownership including planning and reporting of the beauty marketing and PR budget.
- Engage internal leadership teams by presenting strategies, campaigns and analyses.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of creative, media and PR agencies to ensure successful delivery of annual scope of work
- Lead market research for both Boots category wide campaigns and individual Boots beauty brands (No7, Soap & Glory, Soltan among others)
- Management of 1-2 direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail experience, preferably in the beauty industry
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker with ability to structure and confidently deliver presentations
- Experience managing a team with the ability to motivate and inspire peers
- Genuine interest in beauty and proactively stay abreast of competition, trends and market insights
- Knowledge of current advertising and marketing trends, consumer behaviour and retail innovation in order to accurately target consumers
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to manage multi projects and campaigns while responding to changes in a fast paced environment
- Occasional travel to UK may be required