Portfolio Delivery Manager
12 month fixed term contract (internal secondment)
This is a hybrid position and offers the opportunity to work remotely
This role will facilitate the management, governance, prioritisation & delivery of the brand or category product portfolio to meet agreed growth plans. You will be accountable for reporting on delivery of KPIs and generating meaningful MI to drive the decision making process throughout the product portfolio lifecycle (Innovation, NPD, Renovation). This role requires strong portfolio management skills including risk and issue escalation, coaching the wider team and a practical knowledge of product delivery with extensive experience of working in a commercial context.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Portfolio and working closely with all product delivery teams including Technical, Regulatory, Claims, Sourcing, Supply and Product management. This role also requires stakeholder management across both the local and global Marketing and Commercial teams and with external suppliers. Key responsibilities include:
• Supports the delivery of the global product portfolio through coaching the application of portfolio/project management best practice including planning, governance, issue, risk and change management, stakeholder management and escalation
• Generate a timings framework that flags key milestones and interdependencies
• Leads Portfolio reporting, using PPM data to generate insightful MI analysis to drive informed decision making and resource allocation. Collating KPI results from cross functional teams to generate a Portfolio health view
• Ensure all global markets and impacted categories (eg AYR considering gifting requirements) are considered when managing the plan
• Support the Pod in reviewing if sufficient resources are available to deliver designated portfolio and proposes project prioritization/phasing to maximize efficient resource utilisation
• Portfolio and project management experience - good knowledge and experience in product delivery and product portfolio management within a retail or FMCG environment (3+ years)
• Strong end to end product development and commercial understanding
• Ability to effectively influence and engage cross business teams (commercial and technical) to drive business outcomes
• Excellent relationship management skills - able to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally
• Agile, flexible, "one team" mindset, excels working in an ambiguous, fast pace, frequently changing environment
• Coaching skills to develop the capability of cross functional teams to take full ownership of their functional delivery
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio Delivery Manager