Digital Producer - B-Hive
We’re looking for a Digital Producer to join the Production Team in the B-Hive, our award-winning internal creative & production agency, based in Nottingham. Working at the heart of the B-Hive you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business, bringing together a wide range of design elements & copy and using CMS systems to create and publish completed assets across a range of digital platforms. This is an early-career role for someone looking to kick-start their digital design career.
About the opportunity
The Digital Producer will work as part of the Nottingham Production Team in:
• Using Adobe CMS (and other tools) to create exciting and inspiring content pages in line with Boots UI and UX guidelines
• Undertaking digital production, build and integration of content across multiple platforms including Adobe AEM.
• Working collaboratively with internal marketing teams and external teams across the business to deliver on a wide range of briefs
• Doing ongoing content reviews as part of the production team
• Managing their day-to-day workload with an acute awareness of deadlines
You may be educated to degree level, or have an apprenticeship or craft training in design or digital/web production, backed up by relevant experience. You will be skilled in a broad range of digital tools and have a desire to use these to better communicate our products and services to millions of customers, every day. Our ideal candidate is likely to have the following skills:
• Attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills, plus flexibility
• CMS experience (especially Adobe)
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud software
• An understanding of UI and UX and digital customer journeys would be beneficial
• An interest in beauty, health and pharmacy would be advantageous, but not essential
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
• Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boots Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
• Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
• Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
• Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
• Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops – Support Office only
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Producer - B-Hive