The No7 Beauty Company Reward & MI Team provides expert guidance on - and delivery of – pay, bonus and benefits, working across Asia, Europe and the US to drive a reward agenda that enables the delivery of our people plan. The team is also responsible for ensuring that our No7 Beauty Company HR Colleagues and Business Leaders have access to accurate, timely and insightful people analytics.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reward & MI Analyst to join the No7 Beauty Company Reward & MI Team on a permanent basis. This role will focus predominately on people data, reporting and analytics - as well as playing a support role in cyclical reward activity such as market surveys, benchmarking and pay review.
• In partnership with the Reward Manager, be accountable for the delivery of annual pay review milestones, such as pay review, bonus results and the flexible benefits window.
• Participate in completing external market surveys, role grading and associated benchmarking activity.
• Deliver end-to-end reward analysis - from responding to a brief, right through to an impactful delivery and presentation of the results.
• Take end of end ownership of reward issues, solving problems and holding the business to account to take action where appropriate
• Nurture strong stakeholder relationships globally, including working closely with colleagues in both No7 Beauty Company and other functional teams across Reward, MI, Payroll and CASS
• Act as a point of co-ordination and organisation within the wider Reward, Policy and Employee Relations team to ensure that key policies and documentations are managed and maintained.
• As needed, support the HR Business Partner with generalist HR queries, e.g. Maternity leave, annual leave, recruitment offers.
• Support the running of our monthly people data reporting schedule, ensuring that outputs are delivered on time, in full and to a high level of accuracy
• A breadth of Reward or HR experience, ideally within an international business;
• A passion for providing a great customer experience;
• Strong analytical skills, and advanced Excel capability, with experience of interpreting data into relevant and actionable insight, as well as an ability to translate data into meaningful, clear and simple information;
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• The ability to plan ahead whilst also responding to in the moment delivery, with excellent organisational and planning skills;
• An understanding of people data and HR systems
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org