As Global Brand Manager for Botanics, you are responsible for leading the strategy and growth plans for the brand and championing how Botanics shows up across our markets and retailers.
The role is incredibly dynamic and requires an enthusiastic brand builder to take the reins. It’s a really exciting time to join the team, as we continue build best in class comms for Botanics and look at further geographical expansion - we are always looking for new and different ways to do things and know we must constantly evolve given today’s challenging retail climate.
About the role:
Through your understanding of our target consumer groups (across our global geographies) you are integral to the delivery of a robust consumer driven strategy (CDS) for Botanics. We are looking for you to be a champion of the brand and its message to our consumers, leading both the short- and long-term visions for the brands in a way that maximises its value to the business.
Through a true demonstration of collaborative working, you will create a winning team who present best in class practices and behaviours to their internal and external colleagues. You will need to inspire and support our cross functional teams to deliver brilliantly for Botanics, whilst ensuring the brand delivers against key deadlines and set KPIS’s.
• Champions understanding, capturing and communicating the reality of consumers & shopper behaviour, beliefs, attitudes and motivations in a way that can be leveraged for growth by WBA.
• Accountable for developing and delivering global brand assets and campaign materials
• Working closely with the Global Insight team, builds deep understanding of target consumer groups, across key geographies globally, in order to inform robust consumer driven strategy of the Brand.
• Accountable for understanding, managing and championing what the brand stands for and what it can best offer consumers in both the short and longer term to maximize its value to the business.
• Accountable for the processes & management of setting long & short term direction for the brand such that we maximise brand growth and profitability for our partners over time based on the vision, investment choices & business alignment (leveraging the hybrid model).
• Accountable for pricing and promotional strategy development
A bit about you:
• Our ideal candidate can demonstrate brand thought leadership, showcasing the ability to use data to build a strong brand strategy to deliver growth
• Can demonstrate comms experience, showcasing development and leading of digitally focused campaigns
• Can demonstrate strong examples of developing integrated communication campaigns with successful results
• Prior experience in market research projects, demonstrating ability to input and utilise results
• Experience of brand positioning including writing brand positioning concepts and ability to develop strong consumer insights
• Experience in stakeholder management across matrix teams and at senior levels
• Our ideal candidate has real drive and a passion for marketing
• Our ideal candidate can show agility, adaptability and is solution orientated
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.