Our talented and high-performing Global IT team is growing! We are seeking a brilliant IT leader experienced in IT, supplier management and supplier negotiations. This team is leading the way in the creation of positive and collaborative partnerships with our suppliers to support the successful delivery of our IT strategy.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic and strategic function where you’ll have the chance to really make your mark, through partnering with senior leaders to influence and communicate with impact. The team are hugely passionate about what they do, so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a permanent role with the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home or in our vibrant Boots head office in Nottingham.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be responsible for the overall ownership of relationships for our most strategic IT partners
- You’ll drive the formulation of the program 3rd partnership strategy in alignment with the WBA / SPM governance framework
- You’ll support and manage, control and optimize IT supplier Sourcing Strategy
- Experience in IT, supplier management and supplier negotiations
- Experience developing and maintaining meaningful partnerships with suppliers and internal program colleagues
- Extensive Procurement Experience or working within a procurement team
- Excellent Governance Background with third party suppliers managing SLAs KPIs
- Thorough Financial Background
- Comfortable presenting to all levels (including C suite)
- Well versed in Contract Management and Procurement Collaboration
As a member of the Global IT community you will work across the Walgreens Boots Alliance group including Boots UK ROI, No7 Beauty Company, Walgreens International Retail. You will be part of a global team who all share global objectives and strive to accomplish greater agility, efficiencies and IT modernisation to enhance our capabilities and offering.
WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery”
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
- Access to our IT learning academy
- *All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions