The role exists to support and manage, control and optimize IT supplier Sourcing Strategy, IT supplier Relationship Management, and IT supplier Performance and Risk Management for global OneIT. The role’s primary focus is to lead the in-program Supplier Relationship Management functions for a set of strategic programs within the company. Our strategic programs within WBA relies heavily in a cohesive governance framework between WBA colleagues and 3rd parties (products and services provider). For these programs to be successful, we implement carefully selected components of the supplier management practice specific to the program working very closely with the program team.
The role requires an experienced Senior Manager with proven experience in IT, supplier management and supplier negotiations. As a member of the team, the role will be responsible for creating strong partnerships with suppliers and internal program colleagues to ensure there is a trustful and collaborative relationship between all parties to enable successful delivery. This role will work closely with respective Supplier Relationship Managers who own the day to day relationship with each partner. This role is part of the most dynamic and strategically important function witihin One IT and will gain exposure to senior leaders across a wide variety of business organisations.
About the opportunity
• Responsible for overall ownership of relationships for our most strategic IT partners
• Drive the formulation of the program 3rd partnership strategy in alignment with WBA / SPM governance framework
• Support and manage, control and optimize IT supplier Sourcing Strategy
• Experience in IT, supplier management and supplier negotiations
• Contract Management and Procurement Collaboration
• Experience building and maintaining strong partnerships with suppliers and internal program colleagues
• Extensive Procurement Experience or working within a procurement team
• Strong Governance Background with third party suppliers managing SLAs & KPIs
• Strong Financial Background
• Comfortable presenting to all levels (including C suite)
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
• Competitive salary
• Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
• Access to our IT learning academy
*All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
As a member of the Global IT community you will work across the Walgreens Boots Alliance group including Boots UK & ROI, No7 Beauty Company, Walgreens & International Retail. You will be part of a global team who all share global objectives and strive to accomplish greater agility, efficiencies and IT modernisation to enhance our capabilities and offering.
WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery”
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com