Overview of the role:
Providing best in class communications planning, content and delivery for a variety of owned channels and audiences.
This position is responsible for coordinating and maintaining content for the Newsroom, across multiple business units, internal and external owned channels, as well as contributing to the creation of content across a variety of platforms.
About the opportunity:
Working under the Head of Global Newsroom this creative and collaborative team member will:
- Be a key contributor to best-in-class corporate storytelling, brand journalism and creative content production (short- and long-form written articles, thought leadership, video content, podcasts, graphic design, social copy).
- Review digital content to ensure that it maintains cohesive brand voice and style, including imagery, design, video and social assets.
- Keep team on track with timelines and project deadlines, working with legal, HR, senior leaders and internal subject matter experts to secure necessary approvals and messaging
- Liaise with other parts of WBA to ensure content sharing in and out
- Collaborate and organize multiple designers, videographers and newsroom team to deliver exciting and engaging content for internal and external purposes
- Agile and available for Newsroom urgent matters
- Supports the creation and execution of an annual content strategy, aligned to business and functional goals.
- Develops and deploys creative storytelling content that will engage core audiences and delivers messages that will support and build our business and create goodwill with customers and team members.
- Collaborates with all areas of the company, including Communications, Marketing and other key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all storytelling planning, execution and messaging is integrated and linked with company positions and corporate goals.
- Outside the box, creative thinking and approach to storytelling – nothing predictable please
- Great stakeholder management
- Ability to deliver best in class content at speed
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar and written skillset -and investigative, journalistic mind-set
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation
- Ability to juggle and organize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ideally have some Graphic design and basic video editing skills
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives) and working with cross-functional teams.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Boots Pension Scheme
• Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
• £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
• Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
• Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
About No7 Beauty Company:
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek Make-Up and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.