Need to know
Fantastic package available, with salary up to £65K + attractive performance related bonus up to £1200 per quarter
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll use your outstanding qualifications and passion for your role to provide an exceptional level of care to our patients.
Our patients are also our customers and they are everything for Boots Opticians. Working with the Practice Manager, our Optical Teams and Clinical Governance Optometrists, you’ll create a culture where everyone is passionate about doing the right thing for them. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Using your leadership skills and passion for your patients to inspire your colleagues to deliver a really memorable customer journey.
- Bringing your vibrant personality into the day to day running of the practice – setting high standards to ensure everything runs professionally
- Building firm and longstanding relationships – not only with colleagues and customers but with healthcare professionals in the local community
- Listening to our customers – and provide the right, up to date information at all times
- Selecting the best products for each customer
- Ensuring that you effectively lead your team so that our customers receive an excellent service in a great environment
- Ensuring that we uphold the highest possible standard of clinical care
You will need to be a fully qualified GOC registered Optometrist with additional registration with the relevant NHS body, but in addition to this we’re looking for really inspiring people, with a friendly professional personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all, it’s our people that are at the heart of our business.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own professional development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities for you with Boots Opticians, as we believe we can offer you the best professional development in the business. But it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in developing you a bit more, the real you – and that is what makes us all feel good.
What’s in it for you?
On offer is a generous salary, a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more, discretionary bonus, along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
In addition, care and attention is paid to your personal and professional career development as a clinician, providing you with a range of interactive CET events throughout the year and genuine career opportunities across the business.
Please click on the following link to apply or if you would like a confidential chat or get in contact with us at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
This role is subject to a DBS/PVG check, Boots is a Ban the Box employer and will consider the suitability of applicants with criminal convictions on a case-by-case basis. You will have the opportunity to discuss the matter with us before we make a decision.