We’re looking for a skilled Office 365 Senior Manager to join our collaborative global Office 365 Team, which is part of the Connectivity and Collaboration organization. This is a permanent role with the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home or in our vibrant Boots head office in Nottingham.
The Office 365 Senior Manager role will work closely with business partners to understand how existing and new business processes can be optimized via Office 365 technologies to deliver business benefit to both Boots and Walgreens.
You’ll engage with Microsoft and with the wider WBA IT community on the evolution of the products to ensure future benefit opportunities are realized across the company. Additionally, you will collaborate with core corporate functions (IT Security, HR, Finance and Legal) to ensure that effective and secure data management policies and governance are adopted across WBA.
Do you have experience with Office 365 adoption in a large multi-national organization? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide strategic direction to the business on how the Office 365 productivity and collaboration application suite (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Planner, etc.) can be used to meet their business needs, provide value to their organization, and improve their ways of working.
- Collaborate with product engineers and service delivery teams on product management and optimization of features and functionality.
- Partner with core functions such as Legal & Compliance to shape future agenda for policies and governance in this area.
- Work with Microsoft for strategy & product development
- Engage with 3rd party delivery factories on custom solutions
- Experience with Office 365 adoption in large multi-national organization and deep functional knowledge of applications.
- Background in product and project delivery and strategy, including planning, high-level design, project management and resourcing.
- Background in solution delivery and strategy, including engaging with business partners on how to best utilize applications for their specific needs.
- Able to work collaboratively and influence senior stakeholders in the business & IT
- Experience with change management, communications, training, and policy and process creation
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive salary
- Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Boots Pension Scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Generous staff discount (Boots, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearing Care)
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Access to corporate discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays etc (UK only)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes, holiday buying and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Onsite staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links
- Access to our IT learning academy
- *All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
As a member of the Global IT community, you will work across the Walgreens Boots Alliance group including Boots UK & ROI, No7 Beauty Company, Walgreens & International Retail. You will be part of a global team who all share global objectives and strive to accomplish greater agility, efficiencies and IT modernisation to enhance our capabilities and offering.
WBA’s purpose is to help people around the world lead healthier and happier lives. As the largest retail pharmacy across the U.S. and Europe with more than 170 years of serving communities, we are constantly pushing the industry forward and being true to this purpose, caring for customers and patients every day. And that won’t ever change.
With our global technology partnerships and the combined talent of more than 450,000* people across more than 25 countries*, we’re able to provide seamless experiences for our customers and to stay at the forefront of healthcare delivery”
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
You might also be interested in
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs on searching for jobs, applications, interviews and other commonly asked questions