Head of Commercial – Soap & Glory / Botanics / Sleek UK & ROI
As the Head of Commercial you will be responsible for delivering our commercial strategy through to execution on the delivery of in year targets and feeding in to the 3-year plan process across some of our most iconic brands in UK & ROI. The role will involve having full P&L accountability for the brands P&L in Boots UK & ROI and all the activities to deliver that as well as being the key relationship owner between No7 Beauty Company and Boots.
About the opportunity
The Head of Commercial role sits in the No7 Beauty Company UK & ROI region reporting into the Commercial Director UK & ROI. The role has 2 level 10 direct reports with a full team of 5 people. However, the successful candidate will be required to work in cross functional virtual team both in Boots UK and No7 Beauty company. Key responsibilities will be:
- You are the expert on your Brand/Category & Retailer and champion the needs of the retailer within the WBA business.
- Owner of category/brand/channel commercial plans to deliver the trade strategy and commercial targets for the retailer (revenue, profitability and share).
- Owner of the high level JBP’s for the represented categories within the customer/channel.
- Build plans to maximise the commercial delivery for both parties.
- Single point of contact and responsibility for building best in class commercial relationships with the retailer.
- Authority on strategic planning & value creation.
- Authority on account management, JBP’s & category insights.
- Authority on retailer category strategies, ways of working and organisational structure.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation.
- Customer relationship management expert with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
Why No7 Beauty Company
No7 Beauty Company is the new face of beauty and creates the best in beauty for everyone.
We bring a collection of trusted, affordable beauty brands for every skin type, ethnicity, age, and texture. We’re proud of our stand-out portfolio of iconic, global beauty brands, including No7, Liz Earle Beauty Company, Botanics, Soap & Glory, Sleek MakeUp and YourGoodSkin.
Our collection of inclusive and innovative beauty brands has a rich heritage of over 85 years in beauty and skincare. We are powered by our diverse people, these loved brands and - with listening at the heart of our strategy - a deep understanding of our customers.
We’re serious about championing change, building purposeful brands and acting responsibly to make a difference.
We're proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org