We are the UK’s leading pharmacy led health and beauty retailer and our purpose is to help our customers’ look and feel better than they ever thought possible. As a Christmas Customer Advisor, you are often the first person our customers will see and speak to or you’ll be working in the background to make sure we always have everything they need – everything you do has a huge impact in stores.
Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it’s your first job and you’re looking to gain some valuable experience over the festive period, or you have a passion for retail and are looking for a new challenge.
Whilst this is a temporary contract, there could be the potential for a permanent role later on depending on the opportunities in your store, so it could be the start of a new career with us.
Together we can make feel good happen this Christmas.
About the opportunity
Christmas in Boots is our most exciting time of the year and it can be very busy so we’ll provide you with all of the training and support you need to help you be at your best. No two days are the same; you could be helping on tills or advising customers, working in our back shop helping to run our stock room or you could be helping our online offering by picking boots.com orders. Whatever it is we always aim to make the best use of your talents and some of the activities that you could be doing includes:
- Helping our customers: whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice on our fantastic gifts, showing where a product is or simply offering a basket, it’s the little things that make big a difference.
- Helping our stores run smoothly: working with us at Christmas is a great experience but can be fast paced so it’s important we make sure it all goes smoothly. It could be helping with our stock in in the stock rooms, making sure we have the right products displayed on the shop floor or providing a great service on our tills. It all makes a big difference in offering a great shopping experience.
- Working as part of a great team: pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always presentable and provide a store everyone can be proud of. Working as a team to solve any issues quickly and being able to adapt to what can be a changing environment is something we love about our amazing teams in store.
To be successful in this role you will have customer care at the heart of what you do and a true desire to help others. In addition you will:
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate real energy and passion for customer service
- Great organisation and operational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and helping to deliver the business plan
- Have great attention to detail
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with new technology
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots
We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance, just speak to our Recruitment team to find out more.
If you’re application is successful, we will contact you via email to arrange an interview. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.